SammyRulez Projectz

Thoughts about Software Design, Java, geek stuff and more. All most daily

Friday, January 07, 2005

Oops I did it again (reinvent the wheel)

Contempling my taglib I realized I was making a jsf implememntation. So, before going further I checked and see both jsf spec and Myfaces Impl. Well.. I fera the event handling in jsf spec is a little too complex and "bounding" for our kinf of development. We have a lot of boring-ui-mainacs as customers and generaling frameworks too mutch will force us to reimplement something in the way. In this week end I will make an attempt to JSFize my custom tag lib (aka implement interface and refacto model classes in ordere to be JSF compliant). If I will realize thath it make sense maybe it could be JAFFI ! (Just another Faces Framework Implementation)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home