SammyRulez Projectz

Thoughts about Software Design, Java, geek stuff and more. All most daily

Friday, October 01, 2004

Novell 2 ICal

I had the need of sync my Novell GW calendar with my Mac's ICal... a very simple task... but I found no software to do it! I alaways found promises of a project to open source openExchange that will include Novell and ICal... but i neet it now! So I write a small servlet that do the thing... since calendar items are mail messages and ICal supports HTTP remote calendars I wrote a servlet that read the messages from Novell and create an ics file to feed ICal. It works great... I'm planning to post the source code when I fix a couple of security Issue (ex: mail passwords in clear config file!)


Novell and ICal are registred trade marks of the respective owners

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home