SammyRulez Projectz

Thoughts about Software Design, Java, geek stuff and more. All most daily

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Let's Hibernate Toplink

I recently read TopLink: 10 Years of Persistence on Theserverside.com and I still think that Toplink is not the tool form me. As some of my readers ( :-) ) know I'm a Hibernate zeloth. To be a zeloth is not a good thing at all, but after testing almost every JDO implememntation and get tired of huge JDBC code writing hibernate almost saved my life. I have tested also Toplink. I got not the skill nor the time to make a Hibernate vs Toplink Article and so I will make only a simple consideration. Toplink has been out for ten years that is a huge period in this "framework-age". Got it out Oracle products? I mean Are there any market ruler sw that uses Toplink? Ask yourself the same things about Hibernate

1 Comments:

  • dear 'fa' the post was about Toplink not JDO.... here and now my opinion is that JDO implementation are expensive and immature. I plan a longer post on this topic later...

    bye..


    ps: May I use your 'SandBox'? :-)

    By Blogger SammyRulez, at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home